Tuesday 1 January 2013

First post of the year!


First blog of the year! Sorry it has been a while again trying to find time in between to blog. I've had family come over and I've been trying to spend as much time with them as I can. So I have tried to reduce the amount of money im spending on beauty products but every so often ill slip and especially with the Boxing Day sales I couldn't resist! And with that I bring you the Ulta3 candy cane nail polish, Kate Moss lipstick number 14 and 60, rimmel coral lipstick, Revlon lip butter in lollypop Schwarzkopf Ultimate Keratin Mousse, Garnier Fructis Sleek and shine flat iron, cedal dry conditioner and Lee Stafford Sea salt spray.

Ok so I will start with the Schwarzkopf Ultimate Keratin Mousse this is a 48 hour care hold with ultimate hold, a small hand size is all I need for my hair. My hair is just past my shoulders, I really love the smell of this and it makes my hair smell great. I bought this for my hair rollers which im still figuring out how to use, but I also use it to scrunch my hair whilst its damp to enhance the natural waviness of my hair. This cost me $5 in priceline, will be re-purchasing when finished.
 Garnier Fructics Sleek and shine flat iron protector straightening mist. This one is actually infused with argon oil so it smells amazing! And the reason for the purchase is pretty self-explanatory, trying to keep those split ends at bay. It’s a 24 hour straight finish and it leaves the hair smooth and shiny and it leaves your hair with a really lovely smell. This was purchased at priceline for $8

Cedel Dry Conditioner.  I’ve heard rave reviews about dry shampoo however I didn’t really think it was suited to my hair and I actually found this dry conditioner ( I didn’t think it existed)  it comes out as foam much like mouse it smells really pleasant and it does refresh my hair specially if it has been a few days since I’ve watched it. (I like to wash my hair every 3-4 days) great to use when my hair really looks limp a great refresher, will be repurchasing this when it’s finished. This cost me $6 at priceline
Lee Stafford Beach Babe Sea Salt hair spray.  I was ready Misstango2 blog and saw that she purchased this and I wanted to try it to.Who doesn’t love their hair after a swim at the beach unfortunately for me I’m not really a public swimmer but with this spray I’m able to achieve that lovley wavy/ curly beach hair without having to get into my bikini. Win!. Smells like a lee Stafford heat protector that I’ve previously owned really nice flowery sent. I use this when I want to wear my hair out but don’t want to style it using heat. It does however leave my hair feeling exactly if I emerged it in the sea, dry, so I pair this up with mouse for extra hold and conditioner to add moisture. Love this spray! $6 at priceline

I will do a separate blog with the nail polishes as there a 12 of them and it would be a huge post if I included them and also on the lipstick and lipbutter. So this post has turned out to be hair themed. Which is a nice change from all the makeup that I’ve been purchasing. I hope you guys all got what you wanted throughout the festive season, had a great new years and hopefully this year will be as great as ever! Welcome to 2013 everyone!
Xoxo Glamfortan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x