Friday 25 January 2013

Another Priceline Haul

As per usual I walked into pricline intending to get a hair curler and tweezers and I walked out with those items and a little bit more.





Remington Professional Pro Curls Tong CI519
19mm tong it was the smallest barrel there and I like smaller curls, if I want bigger curls I can just run my fingers through them to loosen the curl. ( this obviously isn't a picture that I've taken, forgot to take the picture).


Maybeline Fit Me 320 Foundation and Powder
If you remember the foundation was part of my 2012 favourites, however the colour that I had 350 was actually a shade to dark so this shade 320 is a shade down and is perfect, and luckily it comes with the powder so I don't have to hunt down one in a similar shade!






 Models Prefer Pointed Tweezer.
The point of my old tweezers got warped and made it really hard to pluck any hairs so of course I needed a new pair.


Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
Interested in eyebrow powders so can't way to try this.


Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Oil
Bought this to help lock in moisture in my skin, this humid heat is drying out any moisture in my skin so hopefully this will help.



Quick Haul bought some things I needed and somethings I wanted. Can't wait to play around with these products.

xoxoGlamfortan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x