Thursday 20 December 2012

First Impressions Lusthaveit Box December 2012

After receiving my Bellabox last week it set the bar pretty high for the Lusthaveit box, but did the lusthaveit box rise the occasion? lets have a look
In my anticipation I've been reading just about every review of the Lusthaveit box just to see what there like and what people thought of them and generally the response was positive and I'm a big believer in 'You never know unless you give it a go!' so i purchased the box. I was a little disappointed that they held of sending the boxes earlier due to a special product not arriving in the warehouse in time but at least they wanted us to have it,which unfortunetly only a few of us did, me being on of that few yay! But for those who did they have to wait even longer when they get the January box. One thing I did notice is that the products came in a cute little make-up bag which i was half expecting to get with this one, but it just came in a white post box.

Ok so content. There is the Benefit Mascara, it looks cute I'll give it a try later it also came with a booklet for the Benefit San Francisco brand.
Next Pelactiv facial refiner deep cleansing scrub, it says it desolves  dead skin cells and decongest pores so it sounds pretty good.
Catwalk by Tigi Sessions Series Finishing Hairspray. Im not really one for hairspray do to the nature of my hair I generally don't need to use hair spray for curls , braids  as they tend to stay on there own without the aid of a hair tie or hair spray. But its good to have this on the odd occasion where i might need it.
Naked Tan. I've never used tan before, I'm mixed raised and have a natural tan that I'm quite happy with. I'll be passing this product on to someone who will use it.
Glasshouse Fragrances. The biggest disappointment of them all. They contain Macadamia Oil which is a no go for me as I am allergic to nuts. Once again this product will be passed on.
A sample of the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume. The bottles look so cute I've never actually smelt it before but its quite nice not as strong as i though i nice sweet flowery cent.
And the Special Product. Lusthaveit! Exfoliating Glove. I'm in need for one of these so that's pretty handy!

Well out of the 7 products I received I will only be keeping 5 of them. A little disappointing with the hand cream but that's no ones fault. Based on first impressions for the December Bellabox and Lusthaveit box i have to say Bellabox comes out on top for me. I'll give these products a go and see what happens. For those that got the Lusthaveit box what did you think? If you got both the Lusthaveit and Bellabox which one did you like better?


xoxoGlamfortan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x