Thursday 3 January 2013

Beauty Favourites of 2012




With 2013 under way It's time to show you my favourite/ most used beauty products of 2012! and without further adieu here they are!


                                                             Lips



Rimmell Kate Moss Lipsticks- I stumbled across these beauties from watching a vlog on youtube and thought I might give it a try and at $11.95 a pop I thought it was fairly reasonable. I started of with number 20 which is a really bright pink lippy which I love, from then on every time I would go shopping I would check out the range. In giant Chemist they were actually getting rid of 4 colours so I scored big time, they were $4.99 so I bought number 14 which is a nude colour. Never used to be a big fan of the beige colour, but it’s great to be able to wear lippy to work. I also bought number 60 which is a dark red, didn't think it would suit me but it has turned out to be one of my favs.




Softlips - in raspberry and Vanilla both smell amazing especially the raspberry. They have spf 20 in them, they fix my cracked lips within 2-3 days! Always carry one with me.


Revlon lip butters- Need I say more? these babies are the best. At $21.95 they aren’t really in my price range but on ebay I got them for 12 bucks a pop and with free shipping! I got them from thesecretlifeofjac. I’ve got them in creamsicle, tutti-frutti and lolly-pop. I got lolly-pop from big w for $15 at boxing day, unfortunetly I think that’s the cheapest it will ever been in the shops. These are a great inbetween of lipbalm and lip gloss, you can wear this as a tint of colour or work it up to be like a lipstick. They smell great and have mango butter in them so they leave your lips feeling great.

                                                                   




                                                                   Eyes

Maybelline Colour Tattoo-Again saw these of a youtube vlog and went out to try them I have them in 05 Too Cool and 35 Tough as Taupe. Too Cool is my favourite to use in the inner of my eyes or to blend in with other colours to give a bit of shimmer.


                                                                          

Microfibre eyelash extention mascara
They’re real Mascara by benefit.



                                                               Face
Models Prefer Mattifying Primer 
Fit Me Maybelline Foundation. Added SPF 18
Australis Colour Corrector. Green, which reduces the appearance of redness blemishes and uneven skin tone.
Essence My Base Illuminating Make-Up Base.
Garnier BB cream in Medium. Perfect for a lazy day

                                                                

                                                               Perfume.
Britany Spears Fantasy. Still my all time favourite.
Hello Kitty Bubblegum . The scent actually reminds me of jelly, super sweet. Easy to go over board.




Moisturiser. Nivea Irresistibly Smooth. Lives my skin smelling like a baby!
Simple Kind to skin hydrating light moisturier.




 Well these are my favourite/ most used beauty products of 2012! and with the new year here I'm excited to try new products. Its only been nearly 2 months since I started blogging and really getting into beauty products so I am excited to see what this new year is going to bring. Hope this year is a blast for everyone.


xoxo Glamfortan








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x