Friday 25 January 2013

January Lustlaveit 2013!


As I left home today I was surprised to find my lusthaveit box tucked away near my door, with excitement I raced in and opened it and for once the contents of the box were a total surprise. The temptation of reading reviews is always too much or me but luckily no one had any reviews up. This month’s box also revealed the new packaging, a sturdy box with a white and pink pattern on it, cute. The new boxes are also collectable.



 So now to the good bit what did I get?





First of is the Nude by Nature BB 5- in- 1 Miracle Cream I have tried Nude by Nature before I had the starter Kit in the medium tone and was quite happy with it, but I love BB cream I am currently getting my hands on as many BB creams as I can to find the best one for me, I know everyone loves the Garnier BB cream but I feel like there is a better one out there for me, I tried the one I got in my bellabox and was happy with it and am excited to use this one!  Especially as it claims to instantly hydrate, corrects, perfects and protect your skin. This is a full size product 50 ml RRP $19.95

Face of Australia Bronzing Loose Powder so this is kind of perfect I’ve been needing a bronzer as my old one seems to have grown a pair of legs and disappeared!  So that was lucky, I haven’t tried it yet but I will upload swatches of it. This is also a full size product 20g RRP $12.95



Lusthaveit Kabuki Brush  this little brush is meant to be paired up with the bronzer which is quite handy, I actually just bought a bunch of brushes online which I’ll do a separate post on but I don’t have a kabuki brush… until now! RRP $19.95

GKMBJ Lactating Hydrating Honey Shampoo and Fortifying Honey Crème this looks interesting will give it a go next time I wash my hair haven’t heard of this brand before. 280ml RRP $19.95 each.



Amuse Nail Lacquer again I haven’t heard of this brand before but the bottle looks really nice. It has little diamond embellishments on the lid. The colour is a bright almost fluro orange, I have this in the shade Atomic Orange. Full size  18ml RRP $13.95



So there you have it the Lusthaveit box for January 2013, a great start to the year. I am so impressed with the box. Last month I felt that Bellabox was better than Lusthaveit although this month is definitely the other way around, I like all the products and can definitely say that I will use all of them, the value of the box turned out to be $106 so worth the $15 for the box. 

please make my day don't forget to subscribe!

xoxoGlamfortan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x