Sunday 20 January 2013

Bedroom Change

Every so often I feel the need to change my room around and re-organise the things in it and today I transformed my study table into my beauty table. So originally I was going to go back to studying at university, however after giving it a good think over I've come to realise that I not only  don't want to go back but I feel it inst the right time anyhow bottom line Im not going back! haha So I changed all my study stuff and put It on my Tallboy and all by beauty products on my Study desk.


Ok so heres what it looks like. I have just a plane black study table that I purchased from k-mart last year for $30



This is my bangle/braclet stand that I purchased at Riot! for $15 the bangle on the left end is the one I purchased at equip but lost the photo for.(read it here)


This is my light up makeup mirror. I was actually on the hunt for one of these but luckily for me I got it gifted to me in the holidays last year! It's pretty groovy you just have to touch the base of the mirror and it lights up in 3 different levels of brightness and if you flip it over its a close up mirror.


This is my jewellery stand. I got this a few years ago at loot not sure if they still have them but it fits so many necklaces, earings and a few rings



So I needed a container for my clips/bobby pins and hair ties picked up these cute little boxes in a $2 shop for $2



This is my fragrance collection all of my perfumes I just realised are all from singers. So a few of these are on my 2012 favorites. (read it here) I have rebe'l fleur by Rhianna, Fantasy by Brittney Spears, Midnight heat By Beyonce, Hello kitty spray in Bubblegum and nivea pearl beauty deodorant.



Hair Care. Lee Stafford Beach babe Sea Salt Sprat. Tigi catwalk hairspray that I got from my Lusthaveit December box, Dry conditioner by cedel, Garnier Fructic Flat iron protector and Schwarzkopf ultimate keratin mouse.

Skin Care  Freeman clay mask, Simple face moisturiser  Clean and clear face wash and nivea irresistibly smooth moisturiser.

I'm loving the change in my room and know there will be more products added to my growing collection. And Surely in a few months i will change this up

xoxoGlamfortan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x