Monday 21 January 2013

Bellabox January 2013

Hurray my Bellabox finally came in the mail yesterday! And I must say I did have a sneaky peak at other peoples boxes and was really hopping that my box wouldn't be like there's, some of them looked just terrible. So the weight of the box in my hand felt quite heavy so I was pretty sure I got the face wipes and I did BUT I was pleasantly surprised with the contents of my box I am yet to see anyone with a box similar to mine but here is what I got.

So the theme of the box this month 'We love Australia' so all of the  products were Australian owned which i thought was pretty cool.




Wotnot Organic facial wipes. full size rrp $7.95
I've seen alot of people rave about these wipes so I'm really glad I got these in my box can't wait to try them out. But that won't be until my current face wipes run out.


Swisse body wash with vitamin B3 and macrobiotic sea minerals. 30ml. RRP $14.95
always willing to try new things so ill give this ago with my lusthaveit body mit.



Natio Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting BB Cream SPF15. RRP $14.95
I quite like this brand, I've used body washes and face moisturizers from this brand before. I'm also interested in trying out other BB cream, I've already got the garnier BB cream. It's also in the shade medium which is my shade! perfect.



Face of Australia Massage Therapy Lipshine. Full Size. RRP $10.95
This is my favourite product in the box. I can't even begin to explain how delicious this lip gloss smells, its life a fruity sweet jellybean/ lemonade sent its declicious!



I also got the You ME and Everybody Cool it Aloe Vera Gel. Full size product RRP $8.95
This product is made from 98.5% Aloe Vera its very soothing and cooling

All in all I am quite happy with this box although I really had my doubts. My lusthaveitbox will be here soon it will be interesting to see what comes in that box to!

xoxoGlamfortan

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I didn't get the same box as other people when I was having a sneak peak as well! You might be interested in trying the Bobbi Brown BB cream; I'm absolutely in love with mine but it's a bit on the expensive side. Let me know how you go with the Natio BB cream :D
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh thanks for that! i tried the natio BB cream and i quite liked it actually more than the Garnier one. Thanks for the heads up!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x