Sunday 9 December 2012

Beauty Boxes!

After flicking through numerous youtube videos I stumbled across Bellabox and wondered what on earth they were. A quick Google search lead me straight to there website, were I found out that for $15 a month i could get this box delivered, FREE SHIPPING and i would get a selection of 5-6 beauty samples, some sample size and some full size products.WELL that seemed to be a good deal for me, however i wasn't quite sold. Looking in previous boxes the products seemed pretty good and I'm the kind of girl that likes to switch things up so why not try with these samples? whats the harm? its all to easy to unsubscribe but before i hit that button i found the Lusthaveit box as well. DILEMMA! which box do i choose? the Lust have it box offers the same kind of deal 5-6 samples for $14.95 a month with free shipping as well. After much umming and arring i decided to get BOTH!

Today i received my email notification saying my Bellabox has been dispatched which is so exciting! now all i have to do is play the waiting game, and we all know how that game goes. In hype of my anticipation Bellabox gave a little sneaky peak at whats in the December box and boy does it look good! Take a look here at there  Website I am so excited to receive my first beauty boxes and i think I've choosen a great month to start! Stay tuned for when they arrive! And don't forget to subscribe!


xoxo Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x