Monday 10 December 2012

Online Shopping at Priceline!

 Only recently have I taken the plunge to online shopping and as predicted its another avenue for me to spend money! and so easily to, but oh well monies got to go on something right? After spending $100 on beauty products at priceline in store i decided that wasn't enough and went to there online store ( you can probably tell were I'm going with this ) well i had seen some online vlog reviews about Kate Moss long lasting lipstick by Rimmel and am always looking for new lippy and thought it would be worth a try I've only used the Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara and had a good experience with that so off I went to look at there lipstick selection. Its always tricky purchsing things online specicaly with the colour differences in the monitor but with fingers crossed I went with number 20 Rossetto/Rouge A Levres. I paid $11.50

                                                          Here is the packaging
                                                               Swatch
                     What it looks like on

As you can see its a really bright and vibrant colour. I love wearing bright colours and its perfect to wear now that we are in summer. Its really pigmented i only applied two coats to get the colour in the picture. Its also very moisturizing  it does'nt leave your lips feeling dry and flacky. And it also as i really nice smell to it.



I also bought Essence I love Runway Highlighter. I bought this for $4.50. Essence is also a really affordable brand of makeup that gives you great quality products for a fraction of the price! I will do a post on Essence in a later blog. In the meantime.... Make sure you subscribe!




xoxo Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x