Saturday 15 December 2012

Shopping Haul from Priceline, Big W and Woolies!

Weekends are the only real days that i get to go shopping and spend all of my hard earned money, and given the great sales for Christmas I knew I would be walking away with some great buys, and that I did! so as you can see in the tittle I went to Priceline, Big W and Woolworths. Ok so as you will begin to see I'm a list person I like to make a list of everything and anything panning from things to do from things to buy. So I sat down last night and made a quick list in preparation for today



                                                All of my purchases from Priceline.

So as we all know yesterday I received my very first Bellabox which you can read here one of the samples I received was the Reb'l Fleur perfume by Rhianna, I said I would definetly go out and buy the full product and that I did! As stated on the card the RRP for the 100 ml is $79 which i was willing to pay but as I walked into priceline I couldn't help but check out the perfumes and to my surprise the Rhianna perfume was there! but what surprised me even more was the lovely price tag $39! that's right you heard me $39 for the 100 ml I was stocked! Even my mother and sister bought the bottle was well! hopefully all pricelines sell the perfume at this price!


Reb'l Fleur by Rhianna 100 ml $39



                                                Check out that lovely price tag!




Next I bought this 5 set Models Prefer Nail Polish that was in a stocking stuffer bin for $5 Its called the Midnight Hour set and the colours included are Hichery Dickery, Late night kiss, Hourglass, Midnight madness and Starlight. Kind of reminds me of vampires.


                               Essence Eye Shadow Brush which i purchased for $2.55


                                              Essence Pencil Sharpener for $ 1.95

                   
                        Savvy Nail Polish in Grape Jelly $3.19 20% of Savvy products at Priceline


Orly Nail Lacquer in Walk Down the isle that as you can see from the sticker was marked down to 50c!


                             Savvy Nail Polish in Flaming Blue that was reduced to 20c!


       Essence Season of Extremes Nail Polish in On the bright side that was also reduced to 20c!

Next Shop was Big W I went in there with the intention of buying presents which I did but I also bought presents for myself ;)


 So i've been eyeing of the wave envy machine by VS Sasson however i wasn't liking the price tag, I also didn't know how the waves would turn out but this is actually the mini version and I bought this for $19. Quickly played around with it and this is how the waves turned out, it almost looks as if you've taken a braid out but i like it will definetly do a post when i do my whole head.


 And Last but not least Woolworth's went to the beauty isle while mum did the groceries and there I bought the garnier BB cream I cant tell you how many reviews i've read about this and its only been good, so I thought I'd join the band wagon luckily for me it was on special for $10.46 and only in my colour to! Medium



Swatch                                                                                                     Rubbed in

And Last if your still with me hair rollers
                                 
                                                        28 pack of rollers $9.99

Well if you made it to the end kudos! hope you guys liked the haul! I had quite a successful Day as you can tell. I'll do individual reviews after i've had a bit of a play with them.As always
p.s my twitter page is now up get following, don't forget to like my facebook page and subscribe

xoxo Glamfortan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x