Friday 14 December 2012

Facebook and Twitter

GlamforTan is now on Facebook and Twitter. I'm working on getting my instagram up but once it is I'll let you know! Be sure to Subscribe to my blog follow me on twitter and like me on facebook! and of course follow me on instagram once that's up! I only started this blog last Wednesday and already i have over 100 page views! amazing thanks guys! but i am yet to have any subscribers so please subscribe and let me know what you guys think? like my blog think there's something i can change? want me to try a new product or review? I'd love to hear from you! hears my email GlamforTan@hotmail.com I'm wanting to do some giveaways but only when I have subscribers so get to it!





xoxo GlamforTan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x