Wednesday 6 March 2013

Update!

I know I've been a little slack on posting but I've had a few other things going on that have been demanding attention and with those things finally out of the way I will try and get back into the swing of things. So first up I know im a little late, but here in Queensland in order to progress from your learner licence to your provisional 1 licence you first need to complete 100 hours of driving including 90 hours of day driving and 10 hours of night driving which only took me 3 years to complete! Then you need to pass the Practical road driving test which sets you back a cool $200 pass or fail, so I went for my test and failed due to nerves and my second test was in the pouring rain ( I've never driven in heavy rain before ) but praise the lord I passed! which for me means I can now drive unsupervised! And I'm now in the exciting and stressful process of finding a car!




Beauty I decided to cancel my Bellabox subscription, while I love the idea of these beauty boxes I continue to be underwhelmed by Bellabox and being subscribed also to lusthaveit I decided to stick with the later. I also signed up to the Her Fashion Box which will hopefully be a great box and if I like it I will stick with just the one box.
I usually post the contents of each months box but I decided to give it a miss for this month but I will say that I received the sample of the John Freida Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner WHAT?! I have dark brown / black hair which is yet another product I cant use not the mention the special product from the lusthaveit box which was the Summer Tanner, first of all I am naturally tan and wouldn't use tanner but I am allergic to nuts and unfortunetly the tanner has walnut oil in it so I can't even swatch it without having a reaction.



Recent Purchases
I've made a few purchases retail and online which is always exciting. As Summer is officially over were now into autumn and I must say I love the cooler months. And the heeled booty is definetly going to be big in fashion so I jumped in on this and bought a pair at Rubi Shoes which where $39.95


I am in love with Kate Moss lipsticks by Rimmel. I saw this one in the shops which is a matte plum lipstick which is gorgeous and it comes in a red tube as opposed to the usual black tube. Usually they cost $11.95 however this one was $12.95


And finally my online purchases, I am trying to cut down on my makeup spending so I am limiting myself to one high end makeup purchase a month, usually there is a minimum spend for free shipping which is anywhere between $120-$150 which i'm fine with spending. This months high end purchase is Benefit. I was introduced to this brand buy Lusthaveit when they had the travel size of They're Real mascara which has become my favourite so I made a purchase from there and also made a purchase from Cherry Culture and bought 7 Nyx jumbo eye pencils. I'm so excited I cannot wait untill they arive! and not to worry i'll make a post when they come.

So hopfully now things will start to settle down I can get back into a rythm and will get to regularly posting.
xoxoGlamfortan

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the boots. I'm a boot kinda gal, can't wait for the cooler weather so I can get them out!

    I actually like BB better than LHI, BB seem to match my profile better.

    Can't wait for the Her Fashion Box, it was suppose to have been sent out this week but still waiting waiting :o)

    Congratulations on passing your drivers test!

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me to I'd much rather rug up for the cooler months. I like both the boxes but feel that I've liked the items I received in my LHI more than BB.
    And thankyou! trying to find a set of wheels now :/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x