Wednesday 27 March 2013

Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencils

First of all not even I know how long its been since I posted so apologies!  But I'm back now..... that is untill I have no motivation but that's neither here nor there. However I have made a few exciting new purchases that I am excited to share with you! I'd also like to mention due to this whole GFC debacle you can now follow this blog through BLOGLOVIN just click on the pretty face to the right of this post.

So back to business, I have been eyeing of the Nyx jumbo eye pencils and was debating whether to buy them from ebay or cherry culture but decided to go with the latter. I purchased 7 jumbo eye pencils, long black eyeliner and a free lipbalm! Woohoo



601 Black Bean
615 Slate


619 Rust

620 Bronze

625 Sparkle Nude


611 Yogurt

608 Cottage Cheese

They are all earthy tones nothing to crazy but that's not to say that I wasn't tempted! I like that these can be used as both an eye pencil and eyeshaddows, don't you just love things that have multiple purposes! If you have them what shades do you have, what's your favourite? and if not would you consider purchasing these?

xoxoGlamfortan

4 comments:

  1. I've always been intrigued by these but haven't tried them yet but I do have a few coming to me in the mail as I ordered them & similar products from cherry culture. Now I can't wait for them to arrive these look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. so have I it seemed as though everyone had them! they've got a really nice texture to them, hope you enjoy your's when they arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really nice selection there, I have a few but don't really use them much as they crease on me. :o(

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I only got them this morning so I havnt tried them properly but I suppose that's something to be mindfull of I'm just glad the colours turned out as good as they did on the computer

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x