Saturday 9 March 2013

Empties

This is my first empties post, I found it really strange holding onto finished product containers and even harder to finish them. I get distracted in between or ill buy another one before i'm finished so it was a bit of a mission to actually finish products but I've got there with a few of them and here they are!



Not alot here but gotta start somewhere right?


Spa Facial Wipes -  Facial Cleansing wipes with extracts of Cucumber, there's 25 wipes in a pack it clames to cleanse, tone and moisturise. Its suitable for all skin types and is dermatologically tested and is paraben and alcohol free. I didn't mind these to start with however after using a few of these I really couldn't stand the smell. I'm all for trying new things and finding the perfect face wipes for me but these aren't it and I won't be repurchasing. 

Deep Cleansing Facial Wipes, I feel the same way about these wipes as I do the others, not for me I won't be repurchasing.


Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing facial wipes. I received these from priceline after making an online purchase which I thought was pretty cool. Its a sample and contains 7 wipes, I have two sample packets and am really enjoying using them. They work much better for me in comparison to the spa wipes and I would definetly consider buying the full product.





Also by the brand Simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser. it claims to be a 12 hour moisturiser however I felt after a few hours I needed to apply more. It is however Dermatalogically  tested and approved and free from alcohol, perfume and colour. It is exactly as it claims a light moisturiser, I will try a different brand of face moisturiser but I would go back to this one.




GKMBJ lactic Hydrating Shampoo and fortifying honey Cream, I received these in my lusthaveit box, I won't be purchasing the full size product I didn't see any difference in my hair.



Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Highlighter and Concealer, I enjoyed using both the highlighter and concealer however for the sake of finding the perfect one I will try others but would consider coming back to this one.


Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara, I really like this mascara but there are other ones I want to try but I will definetly repurchase this in the future.


Maxfactor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper, I really liked the wand on this mascara it separated my lashes and helped to apply the product evenly however I would consider other mascaras before repurchasing.


Norsca 24hr Clear Anti- White Marking Deodorant, I really liked this deodorant, did exactly as it claimed and I have already repurchased!

Well those are my empties I certainly couldn't do monthly empties I don't know how people go through product so fast! Since I started blogging i'm all about trying new things and that's what ill be doing with most of the products that I have which is why I won't be repurchasing most items but i'm always open to new ones so if you have any products you would recommend leave me a comment below and ill test them out!

xoxoGlamfotan



4 comments:

  1. Hya Tan

    You have been tagged!!

    Please follow the link to my blog

    http://matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/the-procrastinating-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just adore empties posts, that max factor mascara looks fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like products from Simple, also really want to try that colossal mascara. Great post, now following x

    http://glossytemptations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like empties posts as well but not as much as favourites, then I like to see what other people like then try it out for myself. Yes simple is a great brand for people with sensitive skin! thanks for following x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x