Tuesday 26 February 2013

MUA 50% off Haul

Back a few weeks ago Mua had a 50% of sale and free shipping offer. The minimum spend was 30 pounds. I have never heard or used any products from this brand before however I have heard a few people talk about them in vlogs and with a great offer like this I made the most of it. So I bought 15 products, I don't have individual photos of the products but here they are all together.
Now because of the sale you can imagine how many people like me placed an order so it took just over a month to get here, I honestly forgot about this until it arrived at my door.


I kept most of these products for myself and gave a few to my sister as part of her b'day pressie. I'm just going to go ahead and list all the products here i'm not going to go into any detail, i'll do a detail post on the products when I've had more of a play with them. Starting from the top going down to the bottom I bought. Trio Eyeshaddow - Innocence.
Matte Perfect Translucent Loose powder. Fixing Spray, Lip Liner - Softly Lined and Pink me up, Glitter eyeliner pencil Starry Night, Matte Black Eyeliner Pencil. Eye Dust Shade 4. Bronzer, BB cream Shade Medium - Dark, Cream Blusher - Dolly,  Broznzed Perfection ( you can see its already cracked :( ),  Blusher Shade 4 & 5, Heaven and Earth Eyeshaddow palette.

Since I received this a week ago I didn't keep the receipt but from memory with the discount I spent 16 pounds which inst to bad. The Bronzed perfection has now become an everyday bronzer for me so to the Heaven and Earth Palette they are affordable products that are good quality I Defiantly recommend trying these products for yourself!

xoxoGlamfortan

3 comments:

  1. Shame about your Bronzer being broken, did you contact them with a photo to see if they will replace it?

    It is very good bronzer, I use it to contour my face, the shade is just perfect for my fair skin and it is buildable.

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I didn't I didn't want to wait any longer so I fixed it and its as good as new. Its perfect for my skin too and I've got a tanned complexion

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow awesome products and great choices! :)
    Juliet
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x