Thursday 28 March 2013

Rave Review: Michael Mercier Detangling Brush

 So I've gone a bit cray over the past few days I like to think that now I have my licence and car yep thats right you herd me a car! I am at the shops more than I usually am so I'm buying more :/ anyway I made two purchases one at priceline and the other at mac! If you can also remember a couple posts back I made an online order at benefit and I received that one last Wednesday so I will do a post on what I got!

So I'm always on the hunt for new mascara and recently I subscribed to CarliBell55 on youtube and one of her favourite mascaras is the loreal telescopic mascara, her lashes look gorgeous so I went out and purchased one for myself but the other purchase I made at priceline was the Michael Mercier Detangler Brush. I've seen a few reviews on these mostly positive so I had my $15 priceline voucher in hand and paid $5 for the brush. ( RRP $19.99)



There are 3 different types of brushes that are colour co-ordinated, theres the pink brush for fine hair, Green brush for normal hair and the Blue brush for thick hair which is the one that I purchased.  This brush differs from others as the 428 bristles are all geometrically placed at different levels which easily disperse the pressure when brushing your hair. Which makes a more enjoyable brushing experience.

I can confidently say I have been through my fair share of brushes, having thick wavy PNG hair means that tangles and knots are an everyday occurence.  Most brushes either snap of in my hair and yes that's as painful as it sounds or the bristles slowly wear off. This brush makes brushing my hair a breeze even the toughest of tangles haven't
 been nearly as painful as they use to be. Brushing my hair has become a breeze! I was concerned as it was made out of plastic and I at the best of times can have butter fingers but this sturdy little thing hasn't even cracked. Another pro is that it is light weight and a little bigger then the size of my hand which makes traveling with it easy, If you also use it in the shower or wet it, it dries quickly and due to the shorter bristles you can easily remove hair without it being tangled around the bristles. I love this brush and would highly recommend it to those on a hunt for a new one.

xoxoGlamfortan

2 comments:

  1. This brush looks very interesting. I have fine hair but a lot of it, I'm wondering which one I would be better off trying. I will have to have a look next time I'm in Priceline.

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes that is a bit of a predicament! definetly check them out! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x