Monday 1 April 2013

Benefit Order!

How exciting my very first order from Benefit but certainly not my last! I was first introduced to this brand by my December LHI box with the travel size of the They're Real Mascara which has quickly turned into my favourite mascara. I think the formulation is great but the brush is also fantastic a few coats and my lashes have doubled not only in length but they also look fuller! It also dosent clump on my lashes leaving them feeling heavy and thick. American RRP $23 Australian RRP $38
                                                              My Natural lashes ( how sad)


                               One coat of Mascara you can already see the difference!




 2 Coats of Mascara i'm pretty happy with how it looks but a huge improvement in length and fullness of my lashes

So the reason behind my order was for the mascara but I also wanted to try other products that had been popular amongst other bloggers/vloggers. I will say here as we all know the price of makeup in Australia is just about double the price in America but if you purchase from the Benefit Website you pay the american price and if you order over $130 you get free international shipping and your choice of two free samples! it took about a week and a half to get to me which is pretty good.

As of late I have noticed the my pores around my t-zone have gotten  bigger or perhaps I didn't notice them before, The Porefessional is a fantastic product that smooths over those areas. When I applied makeup with out it, my pores where highlighted as the makeup would make them look larger. You can apply it before or after foundation but I like to use it before and you can use it to touch up after you've got your full face on.
American RRP $30 Australian RRP $53


Bella Bamba Blush, its a medium shade pink with shimmers. It's also scented, it suits my skin well and is my go to blush at the moment. The lid on this is different to the other blush and bronzer as the lid flips open as opposed to it coming completely off it also has a mirror in it unlike the other ones I have. American RRP $28     Australian RRP $51




Thrrob Blush this is a lighter Pink blush with shimmers I havn't used this one yet.
American RRP $28 Australian RRP $51






 Hoola Bronzer a popular bronzer that needs no introduction, I find this bronzer similar to the MUA Bronzed Perfection and since that one has smashed AGAIN! I'm reaching for this one instead. American RRP $28 Australian RRP $51 The Hoola Bronzer and the Thrrob blush came in an online only special where the two of them cost $38 together! I have the say I think the brushes that come with the bronzer and blushes are so cute and soft!



Boing Concealer  in shade 3 it claims to be an industrial strength concealer and I have to agree it really does conceal my blemishes like no other concealer before highly recommend this concealer! American RRP $20 Australian RRP $ 37



The 2 free samples I chose were the Fine One One brightening cheek and lip trio. Stay don't stray primer.


I also received a free purple velvet eyeshaddow in the shade Fancy Pansy using a discount code! American RRP $18


 Benefit has quickly become my favourite high-end makeup brand and I'm already lusting over a few more products! Have you tried any of these products? Got a fav of your own?


xoxoGlamfortan


2 comments:

  1. I love all the products you purchased. I'm obsessed with benefit they have great products & some of the best packaging ever :)
    I need to do another order with them soon I really want to try the new Fake Up concealer

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I totally agree! I want to try the benetint amongst a few other products! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x