Sunday 10 February 2013

Real Technique Brushes



About 2 weeks ago I ordered the Real Technique Brushes by Samantha Chapman. These brushes are a part of just about everyone’s favourites and there’s thousands of reviews on them, so I thought I better get my hands on them. You can purchase these in priceline stores in Australia; however they retail for about $30. If you order them from iherb.com they range from $6 - $18

I bought 2 sets and one brush, the stippling brush, The Base/flawless Core collection and the Starter set. In total I got 10 brushes with a grand total of $45.97 plus $6 for shipping, I did however use a coupon the gives you $10 of your first purchase I also have a coupon for this that I will include at the end of this post.

These brushes are made from synthetic fibres,I’m still playing around with these brushes and finding out there intended purposes, I’ve never had makeup brushes before so it’s nice to have a different brush for things.

So first of ill start with the stippling brush.




The base flawless core collection includes a detailer brush which can be used for concealer or for your lips, pointed foundation brush, buffing brush, contour brush and it also includes a panoramic brush case.

And Lastly the Starter Set which includes base shadow brush, crease brush, accent brush, pixel –point brush, brow brush and also a panoramic brush case.

All in all I’m pretty impressed with these brushes and for the price I can’t complain! I’m really enjoying them and am having fun experimenting with them. If you have these brushes what do you think? What’s your favourite brush?

Haven’t purchased anything from iherb use this coupon   BWC886 for $10 off your first order!
Don't forget to subscribe

xoxoGlamfortan

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic brushes aren't they? I bought mine from iHerb too, they have such good prices.

    I only bought the two travel sets I must go back for more O_O

    Great blog!!

    www.matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd prefer to go for these brushes instead of buying a higher end brush for + $30. I thought the sets would be good to start with ill be going back for more too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite brush so far is the buffer brush, it's great for foundation application :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im loving the contour brush, im only just learning how to contour

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited to see a post about iHerb because I want to order the brushes too but wasn't so sure about them! I think I'll have to do this sometime this week, it sucks that they are so expensive at Priceline!

    Great post! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know but good to know before you buy them at priceline! its just the waiting for them to arrive that sucks! don't forget to use the coupon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried these, but would really love to! Currently, favorite brushes consist of MAC.

    www.novelave.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. there pretty great quality for the price definetly worth checking them out. x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x