Friday 24 May 2013

Empties and End of Spending Ban!



So i'm not going into much detail over my makeup spending ban I pretty much said everything in my half way post, over all it was a success I went the full 30 days without purchasing a single makeup item! and now post ban I find myself really questioning whether I really want a product or not. However during the ban there were a few items I was lusting over and of course I wasted no time in purchasing those items and the feeling of having them in my possession after lusting over them was magnificent so I will post a haul later on.

And now onto my empties. I find it interesting that people have monthly empties there's just no way that I would go through products that fast, I've had these current empties since whenever my last one was which I wanna say was at least 2 months ago. So they are mostly beauty related and some empty candles!

Again I won't go into detail over each item however I have already purchased most of the items, i'm really starting to discover products that I'm really happy with so there isn't to much of things that were bought to try out.
                                                             Here's all my empties.

                These two candles are from Glade they are those cool candles that change colours one of them is a vanilla scent the other was caramel they smelt divine and were pretty to i'll be repurchasing these in the future.

          This is my favourite moisturiser that was in my 2012 favourites, I love it mostly for the smell, I have already repurchased.

 Australis Colour Correcter in Green this little bad boy got a work out whilst I was on my ban. I do want to try other colour correcters.


                                                   
                                                     BYS black liquid eyeliner.

                                                             
                                                       Mode black liquid eyeliner.
                                            Will be buying new liquid eyeliners in different brands


                                        Models Prefer Matifying face Primer.


                                                   Ulta3 nail colour Accupolco Bliss.


                        Lee Stafford ' Treatment for hair that never grows past a certain length'
                                             Love this products have already repurchased.

 
                     My favourite face wipes at the moment Simple kind to skin cleansing facial wipes.

There you have it guys, don't forget if you havn't already to subscribe to this blog - put a smile on my dile ;)

xoxoGlamfortan
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x