Thursday 20 June 2013

Possible Holy Grail Product!

Hey guys! I'm going to skip past the why I haven't posted in however long its been because that's whatever... I'm here with as you can read in the title with a possible HOLY GRAIL product! So a few posts ago I did my nighttime skin care routine and while my routine is relatively the same I've swapped a few products here and there. And one product that has been introduced is the, drum roll please..... Clearasil Daily Clear Vanishing Pimple Clearing Cream


So this little bad boy is a pimple spot cream. Nothing fancy here as the name suggests you pop it directly on your pimples and basically it reduces the severity of the pimple and its life span! It's great to use when you feel a pimple comming along and to pop onto the areas were you typically breakout before a breakout happens.


There is 15g of product I purchased mine at Giant Chemist and it was $10 you really only need a relatively small amount of product so it does last awhile. It has a pointed tip applicator that allows for a precise amount of product to be dispensed and the cream itself is a white colour.

I wish I took photos of what my skin looked like before I used this cream because it has made quiet a difference in my skin, which of course has resulted in me feeling more comfortable in my skin. Most days I can get away with wearing a BB cream and can even go without concealer which is a big jump for me. I've always had some sort of bad spot on my skin but it has calmed down quiet alot. While my skin isn't completely blemish free the severity and the size of my blemishes has greatly reduced, and I'm left with a few red spots which are easily covered up with some concealer.

All in all its been a great addition to my skincare routine and if you're someone who suffers from acne problems or even if you get the occasional zit here and there I definitely would recommend this product to you.
Don't forget to help me out by subscribing you will bring a smile to my face! Click on the drawing of the girls face to the right of this post!

xoxoGlamfortan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x