Friday 17 May 2013

My Key to a good nights sleep!

Ok so this isn't beauty related well maybe... we all need our beauty sleep and for me as of late it's been getting progressively  harder to head on over to the land of zzz's. If you follow me on twitter you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. Most of the time it seems to be that I have just too much on my mind to relax not to mention that I don't have a set time were I go to bed. But even after implementing a bed time and trying to relax before I slept, it didn't seem to help at all I even tried yoga positions to help your body relax for bed. So I though of relaxation candles, aromatherapy. Now I haven't tried anything like this before but I was getting desperate and sick of feeling like a zombie so of I went to head on over to Dusk.

They had this little selection of aromatherapy candles to choose from and in the end I was tossing up between the Relaxation candle and the Calming candle. To be honest I usually go for the sweet scented candles and both of these to me in my opinion smelt like hand soap however I settled on the Relaxation candle. It's the mini candle that claims to burn up to 30 hours! RRP $14.


So this candle has got ylang yalang in it which is commonly used to relax the mind, and to sharpen the senses, it apparently will send the most reluctant sleeper off to the land off nod.


 This picture was taken after first use, as you can see I didn't burn much of it maybe perhaps 30 minutes and that was enough time for me to dose off.




I honestly cannot say enough good things about this candle, for me it truly is a miracle worker nothing has ever worked better for me then this candle! Despite my original thoughts of the smell once it is burnt it smells beautiful. Like I mentioned before you don't have to burn alot to get you feeling drowsy. And I have to mention the quality of sleep, I feel so refreshed once I've woken up since using this candle I can't remember the last time I had such a good sleep. I highly highly recommend this candle to anyone who has trouble sleeping or if you need help relaxing and unwinding. I'm definetly going to repurchase this and also try the other candles in the aromatherapy line. Does this sound like something you would be willing to try out?

please don't forget to make my day and subscribe to my blog click on drawing of the face to the right of this post!

xoxoGlamfortan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x