Thursday 16 May 2013

Neutral eye with yellow highlight!

So I saw this picture that Chloe Morello posted of this neutral eye look with a yellow highlight. Now I've never thought of doing a colored highlight let alone yellow but for those who know me yellow is my FAVORITE colour and I just had to give it ago. And would you believe I not only had yellow eyeshaddow but its my only pigment that I got for a high school dance concert, it probably is the oldest makeup item I own!

Heres the picture.



And heres me re-creation!


 It's a little hard the see the shaddow on my lid because of my hooded eyes however the products I used for this look are : - Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden

                     - Urban Decay Naked Palette 2  the colours used are tease all over the lid. Suspect in the    middle of my lid and Blackout on the outer corner of my eye and also in the crease.

                    - Mac Fluidline Blacktrack.
 
                    - Yellow Pigment  Pizzaz by Shaydz




I paired it with a bright red lippie. This one is the Kate Moss lipstick by Rimmel (favourite lipsticks) in the shade 22


What do you guys think? will you be giving this look ago?

xoxoGlamfortan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x