Wednesday 4 September 2013

Empties - Part 2

Here's the rest of my empties

                                                    
                                                    Lash Splash Waterproof Mascara.
This was just a cheapy mascara that was discounted at a pharmacy and i'm fairly certain that they don't have them anymore. This mascara didn't do anything for me in terms of length and volume, so I used it over my mascara to waterproof them as the name suggests. Even if I could repurchase this I wouldn't it was pretty pointless to use over my mascara.



                                               Maybeline Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand.
A great concealer that ended up being used to highlight the bridge of my nose and under my eye. It was nice and creamy, the only downside is the packaging as you can see in the photo it's completely gone, after about 4- 5 uses the writing was coming of and unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it but the product itself was great. Will be repurchasing in the future.



                                            Dusk Aromatherapy Relaxation Candle.
If you're familiar with my blog then you'll know that I absolutely LOVE this candle and can hands down say that it definitely helped me to get a better nights rest. Definitely recommend this to anyone who has troubles sleeping at night.



                                                Essence Stay With Me Lip gloss.
Thought I would try this lip gloss out however seeing as though I don't like lip gloss this one unfortunately was no different, so whenever my little sister raided my makeup collection this was the one she reached for. It wasn't to sticky and came out quite sheer. Won't be repurchasing due to the fact that I don't like lip gloss.


                                                                      Batsie Dry Shampoo.
Received this in a Bellabox, I don't need dry shampoo for my hair has I don't have oily roots, while the smell was nice it left an awful white cast in my hair so I actually didn't finish this I just couldn't use it anymore.


                          Lee Stafford Treatment for Hair That Never Grows Past a Certain Length.
Wouldn't be an empties post without this baby, I go through one of these a month and I love it. It doesn't actually make you hair grow, though it does however improve your hair so that it is in an great position for growth.

So there you have it my current empties. Today I am 21! (CRAZY) and while I don't celebrate birthdays for religious reasons I was still nice enough to receive some gifts from my family and with a few extra shifts saved up some money for a lil makeup haul. So I'll post a haul soon with all of the stuff that I got!

xoxoGlamfortan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x