Wednesday 4 September 2013

Empties - Part 1

My empties basket is just about to over flow of empty products that I've saved to show you guys, so I've decided to break it into 2 parts.



                                       
                                                  Simple kind to skin cleansing facial wipes
                                                                     My usual wipes.


                                      Simple Radiance Brightening cleansing wipes.
I really like the Simple Kind to Skin face wipes and saw these ones and thought i'd give it a go. I have to say that I didn't enjoy this one as much, they felt drier then the other wipes and I also really disliked the smell. So I won't be repurchasing.


                                            Savvy by DB Makeup remover wipes.
I got these wipes in the $40 gift bag from pricline and I have to say again that I didn't enjoy these wipes at all, they were very dry and again I really didn't like the smell as well.


                                              Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Face wash.
This face wash has lasted me for such a long time, definitely a great one to use if you are on a budget. I liked this one, and I may repurchase in the future.

                                                 Neuetorgena Alcohol - Free Toner.
I can only compare this to the Biore toner that I have however in comparison I like this one much more, it has little to no sent and wasn't too drying on my skin. I no longer use toner in my face routine however if I did I probably would go with this one again.

                                                 Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 320.
                              Really enjoyed this powder and I definitely will be repurchasing in the future.


                                     Makeup Academy Pro-Base Fixing Mist.
This is the fist makeup setting spray that I have ever used, I quite like it , it did its job however I absolutely hated the smell and for that reason I won't be repurchasing.


                                      Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser.
This is a nice light moisturiser as the name suggests, this is my second bottle, however I won't repurchase so that I can try out other moisturisers.



                                              Swisspers Naturals Aloe Soothing Eye Cream.
                               A nice eye cream however I feel as though it did nothing for my eyes.

I'll post the second half tomorrow!
xoxoGlamfortan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x