Sunday 8 September 2013

21st Haul.

As mentioned in my last post Thursday marked my 21st year of life. And despite the fact that I don't celebrate birthday's due to religious reasons, I was still fortunate enough to receive gifts from my family, and naturally I wanted to share these goodies with you! So here we go

                                             Man made Emerald and Diamond Pendant and Earing set.
Clearly i'm very very loved. As my mother says you should own something nice and expensive and now thanks to her I do.

Sapphire Dragonfly Pendant.


Lime Crime Velvetines in Suedeberry.
I was gifted money and I also worked a few extra shifts so I of course went online shopping. This little baby spurred the whole haul from Crush Cosmetics.

E.L.F Blusher in Blushing Rose.

Jordana Best Lash Extreme.

Beauty Blender.

Lovestruck by Vera Wang.

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons in Peach on the Beach and Orange Punch.

Mac Lipsticks in Rebel, Girl About Town and Vegas Volt.

What a lucky girl I am! I'll post individual reviews and first impressions soon. I'm so excited to play around with these products and clearly my family know me well all beauty products. Also this is my 50th post woohoo Celebrations all round!

xoxoGlamfortan

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tan, looks like quite a haul there, glad you had a good day with your family

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday and congrats on the 50th post :) You've got some great things :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x