Sunday 21 April 2013

30 Day Spending Ban!



This past week has been pretty full on and I Really haven’t found a moment to myself, during this time I have decided that I am going to go on a spending ban, since I started blogging the need/want for makeup has increased to the point where I am purchasing multiple products on a weekly basis and while I’m not complaining my bank account is! I believe on a weekly basis I would easily say that I’m spending at least a good $30 a week on makeup/ beauty products which could certainly be put to better use. It’s time to get back to basics and purchases things when I really want or need them, and rather than just grab products and be lenient on the total I should stick to it! I’ve gotten to the point where I have everything that I need and I’m just purchasing things just because I want them. My Goal at the end of this ban is to 1.not so easily justify a spend. 2. Replenish my bank account. 3. Only purchase products when I really want/need them.
The Rules for this ban are simple for the next 30 days I will not purchase any makeup or beauty products, the only way I will have any new products during this time is if it is bought for me. I’ll do 2 updates one in the middle of my ban and the second update at the end of the ban. I really hope that I will be successful in this ban and will continue to do these bans in the future and possibly even make the length of the ban greater! While the idea of a ban isn’t fun I know that it will be very beneficial for me and I’m hoping I can put a few more dollars back into bank account. Wish me luck guys! I’m feeling pretty confident going into this ban however theres time for me to give in.


xoxoGlamfortan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x