Thursday 4 July 2013

New released Makeup in Australia.

First of all I encourage you to watch this video to see the new makeup that has been released in Australia.



Rimmell Acopalips Lip Lacquer 501 Stellar RRP $15.95 - In one pricline that I went to they were priced at $7.97  which is 50% off so it does pay to have a look around at a few different pricelines.


                                  ( it's more of a coral colour however its showing up red in the photo)

So these are liquid lipsticks, they don't feel to dry on the lips and they aren't overly shinny to so its a nice balance between a matte and glossy finish. It has a doe foot applicator, the bottom is also clear so you can see the shade without having to open the product. Since I only got one, i'm not to sure about the other shades but the shade that I got smells like watermelon. Smell is important, I feel as it can sometimes be the difference between loving and hating a product.

Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Metal 70 Barley Branded, 55 Inked in Pink RRP $11.95










I already have a few of these color tattoos and I love them. They're great to use on there own or as  a base. I had actually been eyeing Inked in Pink and was ecxited to see it being released here in Australia. And these two shades have proven to be very popular, every store that these products are sold at were either not in stock or sold out. Luckily my local priceline that I wasn't intending in going to had these two babies not to mention that they were the very last ones! I also have to agree with Rachael on this one the formulation of the metal shades are definetly creamier then the other colours that I own.

Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation 857 Golden Tan RRP $19.95 


This is the first Covergirl product that I have ever owned. This foundation claims to have the power of a primer,the coverage of a concealer and the blendability of a foundation. It's shine free and also has a SPF 20. I'll be interested to try this and see if it does as it claims.


Have you tried any of these products out yet?If not go out and check these for yourself's!

xoxoGlamfortan

6 comments:

  1. I noticed on Priceline the metal tattoo shadows but the ones I wanted were sold out!

    I did pick up three more Apocalips though 50% off bargain!!

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I was lucky to get my hands on them though! I know I saw someone posted that chemist warehouse had them at 50% but my local one only had $2 of the RRP so some shops have them at half price. I went to 3 different pricelines and only one of them had them at 50%

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't live near a Chemist Warehouse and their online store is rubbish because they NEVER put the good sales on there, always the same old stuff.

      I just want the shades you picked up, I am going to a Priceline tomorrow so I hope they have them. Fingers crossed!

      Jac x0x

      Delete
  3. Yeah the stuff online is never as good as in store, those two shades are the ones that everybody wants! Good luck finding them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore the Apocalips and the Color tattoos :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, I'm thinking im going to have to go back for more apocalips

      Delete

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x