Monday 1 July 2013

Mini Haul

Since my spending ban I can honestly say I'm really not into purchasing as many things as I previously would have. In fact I'm really working on using up the products that I have now. However when a certain opportunity arises and I find my self in a drugstore I can't help but walk away with a few cheeky things.

Only 2 things! so the first is a Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eye Pencil I got this in the shade 012 Bronze, I'd seen a few reviews about this and when I saw it on sale for $4 I had to get it. The formulation of the pencil feels creamy it does glide on the eyes fairly nicely, and it is very pigmented. Recommend going and checking these out they have quite a good colour range.

                                          (sorry for the flash guys had to take these on my phone)

And the last thing Maybelline New York Eyestudio Quad  in the shade 90 Irresistibly Ivy.  Again I saw many a review on these and the green shade definitely caught my eye. I picked this up for $5. I love the colours in this quad, there really soft and nicely pigmented and the size of the packaging is great to throw in your handbag and carry it with you through out the day.




I'll definitely be looking into both ranges of eyeshadow quads and eye pencils. These are some pretty good finds in the drugstore. If you haven't got your hands on these I definitely suggest swatching them for yourselfs!

xoxoGlamfortan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x